Here is my latest collection of interesting business and technology links. I hope they spark new insights for you!
- Making good use of your data is easier than it might seem! This article discusses the importance of determining your focus when applying AI technologies to your most important data questions. Remember to set goals that link back to your business objectives.
- Organizational change is hard, but commonly cited failure rates overstate the difficulty. With proper methods, organizational change can be reliably successful.
- Employees are people, not resources. Promote creativity and productivity by designing teams and office spaces with this in mind.
- Want your team to solve its own problems? Here are some tips to help them solve their own problems and know when they need to come to you.
- Have a spring or summer vacation planned? Here are some tips for disconnecting while you are away so that you can come back relaxed and refreshed! Alternatively, if your team isn't taking enough vacation, here's how to encourage them to take the time off that they need to be their most effective.
- Finally, is it possible to build the perfect team? Here is a fascinating deep dive into Google's research on team dynamics and their quest for the Perfect Team.
Let us know what you think of these links using the contact form below!