Every other week I like to share a collection of links that I think are interesting or insightful in the realms of business and technology. Hopefully they spark a new insight for you!
- Feel like you are solving the same problems over and over again? John Shook writes about achieving sustainability in your organization.
- Does planning drive you crazy? Here are some approaches to getting through the planning struggle. If technology planning is driving you crazy, we can help!
- The B2B sales process is becoming more like the B2C sales process every day. Is your technology prepared to support your sales as interactions with your customers change?
- Avoid the pitfalls of setting unrealistic growth targets. The numbers here apply to very large businesses, but the principles hold!
- Aspiring to the scale of Facebook, AirBnB, or Amazon? Check out this article about using the power of network-based strategies to drive growth.
- Looking for something to read? Try science fiction! "Science fiction isn’t useful because it’s predictive. It’s useful because it reframes our perspective on the world."
Let us know what you think of these links using the contact us form below!